Thursday, April 1, 2010

Birthday moon

Beautiful big moon last night, prompting several friends to ask whether I got any sleep. But with the help of a strategically-placed bedsheet, we had a quiet night. The moon was still up this morning, so we had a vigorous run.
Took Zorro to Dogtopia for the day to give myself a break. I'm also hoping that spending the day with a bunch of other dogs will prepare him for Easter weekend, when we'll be hosting at least 10 people and five dogs (including one 12-week-old golden retriever puppy). Denny says that's wishful thinking. The forecast for the weekend is sunny and warm, so my plan is to put them all out on the porch. I may use the baby gate to sequester Zorro if things get out of hand (the puppy likes to hang on other dogs' tails. I don't see Zorro going for that).

No comments:

Post a Comment